Sunday, November 25, 2007

NEW TEAM


So after a storied history at my old cycling team, I've moved on. Lots of good memories, but sometimes you just need a change. My new team has this motto:
"We are more than a drinking team - we are a bike racing team."

How can I pass up the chance to race with them!?!?!? Plus, I got to head up the design of the kits for 08 and they are going to rock. Much better than all those other teams that look like hydroplanes or stunt planes. Stay tuned for more on that.......for now its top secret! When we show up to Mason Lake next season, there's going to be some jealousy!

I'll leave you with a pic from China promoting cleanliness at a factory in China. Note how one guy is crawling into a giant hydraulic press. Cleanliness over safety!
All for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home