Friday, September 07, 2007

Last race of the year


Just realized that my only other bike posting was from my first race this year, waaaaaaaaay back in March. Here's a shot from wheelsinfocus.com of me from my last race of the year a few weeks ago, leading out my main man Bing-diggity. Did a few other random weekday races, but that's all for skinny tires this season. Might hit a few cross races to keep the fitness rolling through October, then its rest (aka get drunk lots with Sundt) time. It was

a fun season with loads of chill guys on the team to race with. No wins for me for the first time in a few years, but some solid placings. Given the fact that I was putting in 4-5 hours training per week as opposed to the 12-15 in years past, that's not too shabby.

All for now. See you on the cross course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home