Friday, February 16, 2007

Frankfurt




So just got back from Frankfurt, Germany. I'm glad to be back home and my liver is even happier to be home. 8 days of party time is rough , even for a seasoned veteran like me. Slept more on the plane coming home than I did while there.

Check out the only 2 photos I have. One in our hotel bar with "Das Hounds". The bar folks loved us. We capped off each night there and entertained them with our witty banter (re: drunkenness). Also a pic of my favorite clothing store there, "Wormland". Kind of like a Barneys, but German. They've got all the cool shit, plus some dissed German techno crap. When in Rome............

Exercise went to shit. No bike, some running, but mostly drinking, eating and standing at a show booth in a smoky trade show hall. The show kicked ass and our company is far more awesome than the others there that it makes it easier for all, no matter how tiring it was.

Did get out today for almost 5 hours on the bike. Can you believe this weather here?!?!? Sunny and nearly 60 degrees!! How awesome is that? Didn't even phase me that I blew out a tire and had to walk to the bike shop and stepped on my glasses in process. On a piss rainy day, I'd have chucked my bike in a ditch!! I'm pretty beat now, but generally psyched with my fitness, considering I haven't seen a bike in 3 weeks except in magazines.

Best part of the ride was some crusty old man telling us "you boys look cute in your outfits" in sort of a Deliverance way. I told him that the only one he has a chance with is Seth.

All for now. Good to be back. Need a nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm right. frankfurt.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home