Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!!!




Lets see, where to start here. Hmmmm......

How about boring bike stuff? OK. Got in some good rides the last week. 4+ hours on a few occasions and 3+ on a couple of others. Felt pretty strong (except when Sundt is with us). Even got KC out on the bike twice! I also took a shot at Todd Herriots strength training class. That shit was hard! On top of that, I learned I can't jump rope for shit! I felt like a one legged retard. It was a great class though. Definitely going back again.

OK, on to new years celebrations. Spent the evening at No. 2's. It was entertaining, but when you mix 2 Clishams with a Sundt and a Dickson plus some alcohol mixed in, it's always entertaining (for us)!!! Some pics are attached for enhanced viewing pleasure.
Got the Hawks game coming up Saturday night. That should keep the BAC level up to my normal functioning levels. Hopefully they can get a run together and win it all. I don't want to have to see No.2 cry again if they don't!

Oh yeah, I won our work fantasy football league. Crushed Adam in the Superbowl!!

All for now. More later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's an idea...how bout you leave out the boring bike stuff...like you said, it's boring.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home